Tuesday 25 May 2010

1 WEEK!!!

In exactly 1 week’s time I’ll be in Orlando, Florida and will have moved into my new apartment and hopefully met my new roommates.
Today was also the arrival day for the previous group of ICPers so hopefully I’ll start hearing lots of details from them.
I’ve got a few things to sort out this week before I head out (all slightly complicated by the fact that this weekend is a bank holiday weekend which basically means I can’t do anything on Monday). Here’s a rundown of things I need to do before I leave:
1) Buy $$$$$
2) Pack
3) Freeze DVD rental
4) Get a haircut
5) Say goodbye
6) Make another vlog
7) Check-in for my flight

Can’t think of anything else right now but I’m sure some other things will come up.

I’m currently uploading another vlog so there’s that to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment