Sunday 2 May 2010

4 Weeks Eve

There’s now less than a month to go until I’m on that plane to Orlando. I’ve finished all my essays and I’ve just got my exam left on the 11th. My mum asked me if it was the 11th June and I was like “Nooooooo! Cos I’ll be in Disney!”.
I’ve also only got 2 weeks left at my job. I’m kind of sad because the people I work with in the residence are all really cool so I’ll miss them. A lot of them are graduating this summer so it’ll be odd next year not getting to see them all the time.
This weekend I was on lock-in so I had a LOT of time to kill. I ended up filming about 4 vlogs back to back so they’ll be going up slowly over the next week or so. I just finished editing one so it’s uploading to youtube as I type. In fact its just about finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment