Thursday 7 June 2012

Blogging in the air

I always feel a little weird taking photos on planes when you're in close quarters with other people so imagine this:
Right now I have 2 seats to myself and I have turned my little corner into the equivalent of the old style business class cabins, the ones when they didn't have flatbeds. I'm staring at a cheese and pickle baguette from Pret and a can of Coke from America (yes it tastes different) while typing away on my iPad which has a larger screen than both of the ones in the seats in front of me.

Personally I think every flight should be this empty. There's. No worrying about disturbing the person next to you or vice versa and the staff on board become 10 x more pleasant.

There are a few people doing Camp America on board which reminds me of my flights to Florida the last two summers, looking forward to 3 months in another country and what they may bring.

I know that today is sandwiched between two ICP arrival dates. Some people will have flown out on Tuesday and then others are flying on Saturday. I have no idea if any of you are reading/ have read my blog in preparation but I wish you all the best. I'll be keeping an eye out for any Brits with the "Earning My Ears" tag. Just remember to work hard and play hard and you'll have an amazing summer.

Time for some Big Bang Theory with my sandwich!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Somewhere over the Atlantic

No comments:

Post a Comment