Sunday 3 June 2012

Disney World Is...




To me Walt Disney World is...

- sunshine
- rain
- thunderstorms
- friends
- family
- food
- fireworks
- parades
- music
- magic
- adventure
- familiar
- evolving
- home


I worked there but it never felt like work. I can't decide what I'm most excited about doing or seeing. Every time my departure date approaches I get the same feeling of excitement that I've had about WDW since I can remember. It may be shocking to most people but the place never gets repetitive. There's always something new to discover or see. I can't wait to see Everest and Towers again, and the progression of the Fantasyland Expansion, and have Dole Whip on the Beach of the Polynesian.




This year I'm going to try to do several things I have never done before. If/when they happen there will be blog posts. The first thing is drive in America and quite frankly if it doesn't happen then I've completely wasted renting a car. The other things shall remain a mystery ... for now!



Observant readers will notice that I've now added a link to my Flickr Page on the right and that's where I'll be posting all my photos from now on!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment