Sunday 9 January 2011

Vlogging and Blogging

So right now my blog is kinda filling in for my vlog. Mostly, because vlogging takes time and recently that’s something that I’ve been short of. Fingers crossed I should have some more free time in a couple of weeks from now and once we hit April I’ll have loads of free time so this little hiccough will resolve itself.

But while I haven’t been vlogging loads of people have been. This is such an exciting time of year because its when loads of people start making them. The Spring CPers are about to start their program, the Fall CPers are applying and the ICPers are either applying or getting psyched because they’ve just been accepted.

I’ve been trying to watch as many vlogs as I can during my revision/writing breaks and I guess (judging from the increase in views of my videos/blogs) that other people are doing the same.

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that reads/follows my blog and watches/subscribes to my vlog. It really means a lot. Also, if anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to leave them either here or on my youtube channel ( www.youtube.com/suziewdwcp ). If you’ve got twitter then feel free to follow me ( www.twitter.com/helium7suz ). If you let me know you’ve been reading/watching I’ll be sure to follow you back. I also recently set up tumblr (http://suziewdwcp.tumblr.com/ ). I’m still getting used to that one and it has some non--Disney stuff on there as well.

If you’re reading this and you haven’t started a blog or a vlog yourself then I highly recommend it. I met some amazing people thanks to both bloggin and vlogging over the last year and its also a great way to let your family and friends at home know what you’re up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment