Monday 4 April 2011

Eggcellent!

It's April and it's 5:52am on a Monday morning. That can only mean....it's the start of the Easter holidays!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yesterday I found out that I can buy my new laptop about a month earlier than expected.

More WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now, if you've heard me say how tight money is at the moment then you're probably wondering why I'm buying a new laptop. My black MacBook has stood by my side for the last 5 years and it has done an amazing job. But with me editing vlogs and the like it is beginning to show it's age a little and occasionally has a little bit of an emotional breakdown (like last week when I was trying to work on a presentation - yikes). So for the last 6 months I have been saving towards a shiny new MacBook Pro that can take over with some of the heftier tasks. With graduation soon approaching I wanted to take advantage of the incredible Apple Educational Store pricing which is going to save me a hefty £500. That's like, an iPad 2!

What does this have to do with the ICP? Well, a shiny new laptop means I'll spend less time editing and uploading vlogs which means I'll get to spend more time making them!

Super WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There's only one way to get excited for making more episodes of SDA and that's by watching other people's vlogs so this morning I've been watching some of the incoming CPs' vlogs.

Awesome WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Unfortunately, there seems to be a huge lack of ICP vloggind happening at the moment :( As far as I know there are only 3 of us (Jules, Gabby and myself) vlogging at the moment. Becca is excused because she makes her super awesome and highly entertaining MouseCast but I want to see more of the rest of you.

Come on ICPs! let's show those Americans what we're made of!!!!!!!

Then I can shout out a super, awesome, utterly fantasmic ....

MAGICAL WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment