Tuesday 5 April 2011

Logo Competition

Well, at the moment it's not really a competition because there aren't any prizes involved but....

I've recently been feeling like my vlog is in desperate need of a logo so I need the help of all you creative types out there in designing one. My favourite will be used on both my vlog and the header for the SDA blog page.

Please, please, please help me out by designing one!

Here are the rules:

1) The logo needs to read - Suzie's Disney Adventure.
2) No Disney font allowed.
3) No Disney characters allowed (or anything else owned by The Disney Company for that matter)
4) It needs to be on a black or invisible background.
5) I need to receive designs by Wednesday 20th April.

Any other queries feel free to get in touch via twitter (helium7suz), youtube (suziewdwcp) or by commenting on here.

Get designing!!!!!!

(and who knows there could be a magical prize of some description for the winning design)


No comments:

Post a Comment