Saturday 9 April 2011

I blogged with you once upon a dream

I think there is a little time for a quick blog post before I go to sleep.

Today has been spent watching videos from over the summer. It's amazing how few of them I actually remember recording, I remember doing the stuff just not recording it! Why have I been watching videos from the summer? Well, other than the fact that some of them are really quite funny, I've been working on Episode 23 of the vlog which is gonna be a combination of highlights from previous vlogs and super awesome new stuff that you have never seen before, including outtakes from vlogs that never quite made it to youtube.

I've also been watching some more of the Fall 2011 CPs' vlogs and right now I'm watching Jessica Nicole's vlogs. I'm loving everyone's vlogs and I'm loving that I finally have time to watch them!

I's like to send a big gold star out to Bethan for setting up the ICP group chat on Skype because it has ironed out a lot of the problems that were going on with facebook chat. GO BETHAN!

Tonight I had a bit of a moment. Why? Well one of the things I got asked a lot last summer was if I wanted to do the CRP after I graduate and I always sad no. As much as I love Disney I don't have quite so much love for the UK pavilion in Epcot, I guess because it's a combination of being too close and too far from home all at once. Tonight though I started thinking for the first time that maybe I would like to do the CRP in the future. Another option is applying to work on the Disney Cruise Line which I think would be a lot more more me in a lot of ways. My only apprehension with that one is that I've never been on a cruise ship. I know I get to work at WDW for another 2 1/2 months but the idea of that being the end of my journey as a Disney Cast Member seems crazy. I am so jealous of all the CPs right now!

Right, so that's all for now because I need to be up at stupid o'clock to do a car boot sale. It's all part of an attempt to make a little extra cash before I head to Orlando.


No comments:

Post a Comment