Sunday 13 February 2011

New Photo Gallery

As you have probably seen in the previous 2 posts I've started linking to my online photo gallery. The link to the whole gallery is on the right hand side of this page.

I did try using Flickr but found their 200 photo limit a bit frustrating, especially in terms of longterm blogging. All the pictures on my gallery are my own photographs so please do not use them without my permission. If you do want a copy of any of them or wish to be able to use them then just leave me a comment here or on twitter and I'll sort it.

(Please note that I will only give out usernames and passwords to protected albums if you are personally involved with those particular photos or videos.)

I should also point out that I do try to be considerate of others when I take pictures during shows. I deliberately don't use flash photography, partly because it doesn't work when you're not next to your subject and partly because it can destroy some of the Disney magic (key example is during Under the Sea at Voyage of the Little Mermaid). As a result of both that and my cheap camera sometimes the pics aren't great and for that I apologise.


No comments:

Post a Comment