Thursday 5 May 2011

I See The Light

This week has been so bizarre. First there was the 4 day bank holiday, then there was the great dissertation hand-in, and then my body went into a bit of a shutdown for 2 days and now I'm totally confused about what day of the week it is!

Anyway....while I prescribed myself bed rest I decided to make a paper chain to count down the days until I head off to Orlando. It's looking a little too long at the moment but hopefully it'll get short really quickly!

I know I keep saying it but by 5:30pm on Tuesday I'll have finished my degree - phew! Tuesday's set to be extra exciting though because one of my friends from last summer has just moved to London to study so *fingers crossed* I'll get to see her after my exam - wahoo! I always love Disney catch-ups because as much as you try to explain it to people that haven't been, generally speaking they just don't "get it" either that or they start looking bored very quickly. So all those of you that haven't done your ICP/CP yet YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment