Monday 2 May 2011

I to the N to the TIMATE Get Together

Oh sorry I'm STILL singing that song to myself and unless you've been living under a rock for the last few days you'll know it's been a bit of a busy weekend.

Actually, life seems to have been busy in general recently and unfortunately that tends to mean that the blog and vlog get put on the back burner. The good news is there will be a new vlog coming up either this week or next week. In fact it's all been filmed and everything I just haven't had a chance to put it together and given how much has been happening since the last one it could end up being a multi-part-er.

A month ago I was able to say that I had finished with classes. On Thursday I was able to say that I had finished with essays. Tomorrow I'll have finished with my dissertation and in 8 days I'll have finished with exams. Great stuff!

People have started arriving in Florida already which makes me extremely jealous but I just have to think of getting past the next 8 days and the fact that afterwards I can just chill and worry about nothing except sitting in the sunshine, editing videos and playing my guitar.

Side Note: How awesome was the wedding on Friday? It was beautiful, it was perfect and it was British. I loved it all! Especially the bit with the Aston Martin.


No comments:

Post a Comment