Sunday 5 June 2011

Best/Worst Day Yet

It's June 6th. A day I've been both dreading and looking forward to. Today's the day that my sister heads to Hilton Head Island to start her ICP adventure. It's also the day when I think the worst of the waiting around will kick in. It's now been nearly a month since my last bit of Uni was over which seems a little crazy.

I'm not sure why I'm still up at 3am because I have to be up in 4 hours to drive my sister to the airport then I drive all the way back home, have lunch, then catch a train into London for what, I suppose is my leaving event of sorts.

Well, it's the last time I'm going to get to see my friends in the UK before I jet off to the US so as long as I don't let tiredness get the best of me it should be a fun night. Although if I end up sitting in a restaurant for 4 hours again I'll be a little worried! :P

The one good thing about the next 2 weeks is I have little "events" organised. Obviously by events I mean things like going to the optician and doing school visits as a Student Ambassador so not exactly the most exciting things in the world but still, it breaks the time up a little.

I was planning to do some filming tomorrow but I'll have to see. I wasn't expecting to be the one driving so it may require convincing some people!

Oh yeah, did I mention that I'm going to the new Oxford Street Disney Store tomorrow too? Sooooooo excited. I might pop into the Apple Store too while I'm there because if I HAVE to brave Oxford Street I might as well go to my 2 favourite stores. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment