Tuesday 21 June 2011

Photos

Once again I've woken up spontaneously early. Thankfully not quite 5am this time but the somewhat more reasonable time of 7:20am. I'm constantly adding photos to Facebook so for the most recent ones check there. People photos will mostly be on my personal page so if you've met me then that's the place to check. If I haven't met you in person yet don't worry there are still plenty of photos for you to see which will appear on the SDA Facebook page . I will try to post plenty of photos on here as well but obviously that's more dependent on how well I maintain the blog once I start working.

Today I find out the exact location that i'll be working in. So far I know my role and the park. While the park isn't the one I'd have ranked as number 1 on my list of ones I'd like to work in it is at number 2 so I'm pleased with that. I'll leave you guessing which park though until I've heard the full set of details but I will share with you one little thing....

I've never worked in the park before.

That means I won't be returning to Epcot which I'm pleased about. Don't get me wrong, I loved my time in Epcot but I had this fear that if I got it and didn't love the location as much as I loved Towers then I be forced to see Towers every day and I think a little magic might have disappeared. But.......now i don't have to worry about that at all so YAY!

Watch out for the big reveal of my location sometime within the next 24 hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment