Monday 20 June 2011

Day 2

Right so I've now been up over 12 hours already and am feeling pretty tired so bear with me on this post.

First of all I want to send a huge shout out to everyone I met today!

This morning was spent doing housing check-in stuff which basically means signing paperwork, having your passport checked and then being issued with a housing ID card. The whole thing only takes about 30 minutes because they stagger everyone's times.

Shiny new housing ID in hand, the afternoon was spent in meetings, signing more paperwork and the like. Tip for alumni or people that have previously worked in the USA: Make sure you bring your social security card with you because then you'll get to skip some paperwork and avoid a trip to get a new one.

It looks like tonight is going to be spent in Downtown Disney so that should be fun. I won't be surprised if I end up in Earl of Sandwich!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment