Thursday 9 June 2011

Minnie Tasks

In the last 24 hours I have managed to complete 2 pre-arrival tasks. The first was paying the Program Assessment Fee. The fee itself was $100 with a $4.50 processing charge on top. I was pleasantly surprised when I went to fill in the form and Disney had remembered my passport number from last year. Note to those that have yet to pay the fee: you'll need your passport number and the details of your flight into Orlando. So in my case I just needed the details of my flight from Washington Dulles to Orlando not the Heathrow bit.

My other completed task was vacuum packing my comforter. It took longer than I thought it would but the air was soon all sucked out of it and it's now the first thing to have gone in the suitcase.

It's been a while since my last "tour" entry but the good news is that it'll be my next post!

10....


No comments:

Post a Comment