Sunday 12 June 2011

Rain

Everywhere in the UK it seems to be wet. What is going on with this weather? I don't mind rain too much but I prefer Florida rain because it's spectacular and doesn't usually last all day unless there's a Tropical Storm in the area.

What REALLY annoys me about this weather is that the fabulous Tony (of Adventures in Disney With Tony) has tagged me in a 30 Disney Facts vlog and I can't film outside because it's RAINING!!!!! Grrrrr. So as soon as it decides to stop then I'll get that vlog sorted out.

I've made a decision that tomorrow I shall attempt to do some packing. I figure that if I say I'm going to do it tomorrow then it should be done by Friday. At least, that's the theory anyway.

In other news it appears that I'll have a travelling companion for the journey to Orlando! I'm going to try to persuade them to let me introduce them in a pre-departure vlog. Oh and when I do get around to packing I'm going to try to do a packing vlog because I spectacularly failed at that one last year.

So I guess that means I'll need to film and upload at least 3 new vlogs before I leave. That should fill the week up a little bit!

6 days, 12 hours, 38 mins, 22 seconds....


No comments:

Post a Comment