Saturday 18 June 2011

It Is Time

Well I've now got around 12 hours until my flight is scheduled to take off. Almost everything I need is now packed and soon I'll be on my way to the airport.

This morning I woke up at 7:30am so that I could check in for my flight online. I hauled my laptop downstairs to the printer only to discover that I couldn't check in! After 5 minutes of hopeful refreshing I discovered that United's entire computer system had crashed 24-48 hours earlier causing delays and long lines at the airport. I then ignored the computer for a few hours and watched Armageddon. By the time I returned I was able to check-in online. Hooray!!!!!

I'm now seated in Economy Plus for my flight to Washington (my chances of sleeping just increased :D ) and all is well
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make nearly as many vlogs as I'd like to have done this week but as I type this episode 41 is uploading so hopefully some people will get to see it before they head to Florida tomorrow.

Tonight I got to have a Gammon Roast as my last dinner in the UK. Yay for Yorkshire puddings!

Obviously I haven't managed to do the tour of Animal Kingdom that I had planned but there have been some snippets of the park in my vlogs. I think it is probably the most beautiful of all the parks and the rides it has a pretty awesome. I think I have more photos from the Kilimanjaro Safaris than any other thing at WDW. Every trip I take at least 100 photos on that one ride.

I think the rest of tonight is going to involve me doing one last load of washing (so I come back to all my clothes being nice and clean) and then curling up in bed to watch Imagineering Disneyland. Next time I blog i could well be in Orlando!!!!!!

Safe travels to anyone else that is flying tomorrow. See ya real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment