Sunday 26 June 2011

People make the magic!

You know those days when you keep spontaneously bursting into laughter? Yesterday was one of those days.

It started in Epcot with Melissa and Joanne and then later on we were joined by Matt and various others as we did a whistle stop tour of the countries, occasionally taking shelter from the rain. In Mexico I got to see Lee and Patricia (2 of my co-ordinators in Towers) for the first time in 9 months and then a little later saw Kathy over in Kiosks. It's ALWAYS great to see my Towers family again!
Then there was a little mission to space and some soarin' over California before we headed to the Studios to meet Rebecca, Kirsten and Kirsty. What happened next was a mixture of laughter, singing and multiple trips on Tower of Terror. Needless to say that some highlights were videoed by yours truly.

I think I'm finally going to make it to Earl of Sandwich tonight and then we're going to spend a little more time in the studios but before any of that can happen I need to get to Walmart to buy some hiking boots.
Remember to keep an eye on the facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment