Saturday 4 June 2011

Ultimate Compliment

Yesterday I received what is arguably one of the greatest compliments about SDA yet. Some kind, sensitive soul decided to go through all my youtube videos and dislike them. I'm really touched that the mystery viewer had the dedication to go through 42 videos just to hit a dislike button. That's 42 views of my vlog that I otherwise wouldn't have had. Amazingness!

It has also reminded me that I haven't mentioned the "like" button on youtube for a while (if at all) so if you enjoy the vlogs please do hit the like button below the video after you've watched it. It lets me know which videos people like the most so that I make more of them. Think of it as anonymously interactive vlogging

In my last post I talked about Ariel's Undersea Adventure opening at Disneyland but that wasn't the only thing to open this week. The Soundsational parade also made its official debut as did Star Tours: The Adventures Continue. Obviously I wasn't there but I did manage to watch a live feed of the opening ceremony featuring a battle between Jedi and Stormtroopers which culminated in a stand off between a mysterious Jedi Master and Darth Vader. I love that Disney are livestreaming this stuff because it means that I actually have a chance of being part of the magic while I'm still in the UK. Great call Mickey!

It seems that Darth Vader enjoyed his little visit to the Anaheim system and there's video to prove it!

That's all for today. Hopefully the first part of the video I mentioned in episode 37 will be uploaded later today so keep an eye out!


No comments:

Post a Comment