Friday 3 June 2011

Poor Unfortunate Soul

Yesterday was one day that I wasn't wishing that I was in Disney World already. Why? Because I was wishing that I was in Anaheim, CA at the opening of Ariel's Under Sea Adventure in Disney's California Adventure.

It's no secret that The Little Mermaid is my favourite Disney film and this ride has been 22 years in the making. There was an opening ceremony yesterday featuring a fab collection of people associated with Ariel including Alan Menken and Pat Carroll (aka the voice of Ursula and her sister Morgana). InsideTheMagic and DisneyParks have been posting videos on youtube this week so here are a few for your enjoyment...

Sherie Rene Scott (Ursula in the original Broadway Cast) performing Poor Unfortunate Souls:

Grand Opening Medley:

Jodi Benson singing Part of Your World:

Ariel and Ursula meet...ermm....Ariel and Ursula?

Ariel's Undersea Adventure will be part of the expanded Fantasyland opening next year. Maybe, if I wish really, really hard I'll get to be there on opening day!


No comments:

Post a Comment